Thursday, August 19, 2010

Favorite Things 11

Favorite things

(DISCLAIMER: None of these images are my own)

Sayings:





:) :) :) :) :)




LOVE that!!!








Wouldn't that be nice?!!













I need this print :)


WHITE! Me loving white?!!!!


sink x2!! Best idea for a kiddie bathroom :)

indoor/outdoor rooms - yes please!





big porches!!

dreamy Closets





LOVING this bunk bed/bedding/funky outfits!!


amazing nursery


windows, table, white-ness..
P.S. I hope I have a family big enough to fill all these seats one day :)


AHHHH.. Amazing deck/fireplace (plus it reminds me of Southern France!)


secret rooms.. Oh how I would love a secret room (or two) in my home one day!


painted wood floors - not to mention this color


white kitchen.. surprise surprise (I think I would take out the blue and do white)


stripes...


...stripes


... all sorts of stripes!


white bedding


how amazing would this be for a theater room! Black painted brick and that couch... OH THAT COUCH!!


these crown moldings


this picture just makes me happy.


ha ha.. help a girl out!


adorable lamp


lighting


coveting this chandelier


this is a beaut as well


fun pillows (pottery barn)


polka dot wall paper. Black and white polka dot wall paper at that!


cutest little pancake stacks I ever did see!


this mirror


HA HA HA.. Ice Cube!!!


gold dresser..(Nothing a little spray paint and cute nobs can't accomplish)


how lovely are these little teacup vases?! What a neat idea.


little glass jars all lined in a row.. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE


Beautiful Beautiful flower garden


tulips. My fave!


This photo is absolutely breathtaking to me. Reminds me of a place in Montana my grandpa use to take me fishing! In fact, maybe it is :) GREAT MEMORIES


I am afraid if I had a dog she may look like this on a daily basis!


pretty hair


...more pretty hair.. K, maybe I am obsessed... I may do this next!


dress


heart shaped back.. So feminine and cute.. If you can wear this, you should :)


really digging high waisted bottoms this year


"All black everything"


her effortless (but really probably very thought out) style!


can big girls wear ruffly socks?! I think I shall :)

No comments: