Thursday, August 19, 2010

Favorite Things 10

(DISCLAIMER: None of these images are my own)

Let me just start by saying I think I am OBSESSED with white?!.. I am convinced that every room in my house could be white and I would be perfectly fine with it.. I am finding that white is a common theme in connection with most of favorite things!

"Be my guest" GENIUS!!
SOOO doing this one day in a guest room


LOVE these framed prints of these darling babies.. and styling of the photos themselves


STRIPES.. I have a love affair with stripes.. How funny is that saying?!


Chevron stripes and animal head

Kitchen Love!

White + stainless steel = AMAZING



This Island and lighting


Stainless steel, lighting, chalkboard diddy, and animal print bench


LOVE


I want to start collecting pretty cake stands and would love a little shelf like this one day to display them!


Window Seats


Pink and Grey! SO GIRLY and Feminine


That grey wall I keep loving!!


White bedding.. AGAIN!


Polka Dots and Stripes together.. PERFECTION


High and angled ceilings


WHITE.. Yet again! How absolutely FABULOUS is this bathroom?!!


Ok, I think this is my FAVORITE nursery I have found.. WHITE.. Imagine that?!!
I WILL make these darling pom pom curtains for a nursery one day.. LOVE the white crib with green and yellow accents.


Funky fireplace


Tablecloth TO DIE FOR... Hmmmmm... White much????


Mismatched prints


Simple striped curtain


these.curtains

SAYINGS

I agree!


Sorry for the cheese!!


HA!!






Oh how true is this.. I think we all know a few of these ;)


I know most of you probably already think I am nuts and have out of control style.. This will put the icing on the cake for you......................

Shaved Heads...

I think it is absolutely beautiful (Amber Rose- Kanye's Lady!)


The turquoise is crazy fun.. TOTALLY unrealistic, but she can pull it off!






LOVING her distressed boyfriend jeans (and style.... and shaved head!!)
I have been on the hunt for a great pair.. Where else should I look ladies??


How great is this Portrayal of the World!
-Would love this print in a playroom


LOVE LOVE.. Purchase it HERE


Cutest pancake I ever did see!
I may need 20 to fill me up though.


Dreamy right!


...equally as dreamy...to me!

No comments: