Thursday, April 14, 2011

FAVORITE THINGS: FASHION

(Disclaimer - none of these images are my own)


It's all about the little Details:

sleeves and bracelets


pumps, dress, chunky bracelets


pink layering sweater, cropped blazer, broach, bracelets


scrunched socks with leopard flats

Magical spring/summer photos:













(I DIE over this outfit!)


Marry me??


LOVE this for a wedding ring.


How ADORABLE is he! Love his mismatched/dressed himself getup!!


Sweetest little onsie!


Oh Marilyn!! Love bulky sweaters


Drew looking VERY polished


It's pretty rare I find an entire composite that I like - REALLY liking this...


... and this...


... and this! OBSESSED with peach lately!


Prada Clutch


This YSL bag! I think I love it because when I went to Paris I stayed on the actual "George V avenue?!"


Kanye and his crew - CRAZY cool steeze.. I dig it!


Fur and Pumps.... ALWAYS!!

White and Tan






Cute hats




Amazing wedding dresses




Soft and feminine pink blouse


Dress


Glasses


Classy outfit - very J Crew of her!


Next up: Home, hair, and miscellaneous... promise my folder is almost empty!!

No comments: