Thursday, August 19, 2010

Favorite Things 5

(Disclaimer - none of these images are my own)

Bedrooms...

High Ceilings


High Ceilings


Headboard


Sliding window... LOVE THIS IDEA!!!


Color Scheme


Color scheme


Bedding


I am IN LOVE with this little bathroom

Onto kids stuff...


how cool is this drawing center..


Baby Toms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My future (cough... twin) girls room!!! ha


Her little outfit!


Baby Bloch's..


Bedspread


Polka dot wall!!


Blanket with ruffles... (How easy to make!)


All different letters spelling out a child's name


Cute clutch


Striped couches

KITCHENS....

Love how clean (and maybe a little sterile) looking this is!


... and this is what I would make in my kitchen! LOL
Don't they look divine!!


Farm sink


Coolest cake pan ever!!


Funky FRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!


Neat art for a kitchen


Never thought to put a fireplace in a kitchen.. I kind of dig it!!


Love these big canisters.. Anyone know where I can get these babies?!!


I am obsessed with these knives... This is a DIY fabric covered magnetic strip.. LOVE IT!!


Vintage mirrors going up the stairs.


"Luggage" table


Antique cans as vases

SAYINGS...

I concur....





SO TRUE!!


Also true!!


Ha ha.. I laughed for an hour!!





I think this little sail boat is quite lovely!! (NO MOM - I'm not getting a tattoo!!!!!)


This typewriter

These ADS

Jimmy Choo


Giuseppe Zanotti


I want to be here.. Ralph Laurens vacation home in Jamaica


Remember this house from Ferris Bueller???? I think it is nice :)


Wouldn't mind having one of these.... On a beach somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Loving this white blazer


Her turquoise suit


This simple, simple wedding dress


I want to make a pair of these for house slippers.. LOVE THEM!


Big flowers to spice up any outfit!


Darling maternity shirt


Her... and her style!


THESE SHOES!!!

No comments: