Thursday, August 19, 2010

Favorite Things 3

Sometimes I dream about living a quaint simple life in Europe.. Somewhere in the country would be nice.. Maybe Hereford or somewhere in Provence? I absolutely fell in love with both of these places when I had the opportunity to go.. If you have been there you know what I mean! (Plus 5 weeks paid vacation even for part timers sounds alright!!!!)

(Disclaimer - none of these images are my own)



My mantle would look somewhat like this... (and fresh flowers are a must)


I would have a bunch of these laying around
(I'm sure we will have four or five of these laying around no matter where we live!)


...maybe make whimsical canopies for my little girls


Take pictures like this (and have her fabulous style)


....and wake up to the birds and a little breeze
here with my main squeeze!

A girl can dream right.....

No comments: