Monday, June 20, 2011

I am alive - I swear!!!!! Summer has been magical thus far and blogging has been the last thing on my mind.

Today was Fathers Day and I wanted to give a quick shout out to my pops... Must say I have one incredible Dad :) SUCH an example of serving others and always putting family first. Love him to the moon!



(this photo was taken a few years ago when we were just "playing dress up!!")

Had the best weekend with my Kendra Sue... aka...future sis-in-law! She is RAAAAD - click HERE and you will see :) She makes me want to live life to the fullest and enjoy the little things........even more than I already do! STOKED we are going to be sistas on Sept. 3rd!

Please bless this week FLYS by.. Canada this weekend with my crazy fun fam for Canada Day! Can hardly wait!!

♫♪♫OH CANADA♫♪♫

4 comments:

Foulgers said...

I had to read this a few times and remember that your brother is getting married so she will be your sister in law :) For a minute I thought you were announcing some very big news :) you're daorable
xoxox

Foulgers said...

and by dadorable I mean Adorable of course

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I love the picture of you and your Dad "playing dress up". I'm happy that things are going well for you!

abo-bder said...



فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض