Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Start spreading the news.....

My little brother is getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time.....

This cute boy moved to Alaska to work for the summer....


... he met the coolest chick there.... Kendra!

They had mutual friends and hung out in Skagway on occasion.

They moved home at the end of the summer and went their separate ways. A few years later they reconnected and well... the rest is HISTORY!!

They are both straight up RAD individuals with hearts of solid gold. They LOVE the outdoors, traveling, GREAT music, hanging out with their families, finding the simple joys in life, serving others, and going on lots of adventures together. (also, they are hippies at heart!!)





















I think I might like hanging out with Kendra just as much as Casey does - maybe more?!! ha














Always a party with this girl around!! I especially love when she comes to have sleepovers with me when Casey is gone. Cooking breakfast burritos @ 2am, laughing, crying, organizing a dance off to the Ramones, moving into my new apartment (she SAVED me this day), trying to maneuver our heavy/awkward carts around IKEA, sharing our Jimmy Johns whenever we go, oh I could go on... I really lucked out in the sister-in-law department!!







Casey and Kendra go together like peanut butter and jelly! They are BEYOND lucky to have each other. So thrilled for the two of them to start their big adventure TOGETHER :) Cheers to the happy couple!